Re: errors in post request

Hi Venu,
the original post code in libwww is broken for servers supporting pipelinig
(which are the most ones nowadays). If a 2nd post to the same server is
requested before the data of the 1st one is sent libwww sends the 2nd
HTTP-request before the data of the first. This will screw up every server.
Possible solutions:

1. Decrease the delay between the post and the data inserted by libwww
(default is 2s) by using the function HTTP_setBodyWriteDelay. This in fact
does only decrease the propability of this problem.

2. Switch off pipelining. So for every request a new TCP-connection will be
used.

3. Try if my patch (see below) can still be applied to the current version of
libwww. It delays the transmission of the 2nd HTTP-Request until the data for
the 1st one has completely delivered.

Hanspeter