Re: Bug in libwww unix version. HTDNS.c versus configure.

Moving to source forge is not the problem. The problem is having more
people maintain the code. I have proposed opening the CVS write access
in the past and haven't had any appliant. Moving to sourceforge won't
solve this problem.

How about you Phil? Do you want to become a maintainer of libwww?

I added this patch, but hadn't commited it yet, as I was offline.

-jose