Re: Bug in libwww unix version. HTDNS.c versus configure.

  MP> When using configure --enable-reentrant

<SNIP>
  MP> However the HTDNS.c file use the following #ifdef variables:
<SNIP>
  MP> I suggest to make this consistent like this:
  MP> #if defined(HAVE_GETHOSTBYNAME_R_5) #elif
  MP> defined(HAVE_GETHOSTBYNAME_R_6) #elif
  MP> defined(HAVE_GETHOSTBYNAME_R_3) #else

I noted the same problem in a post on November 6 2001.

I also noted various other patches that were needed.

The total lack of maintenance of this code is very disappointing,
considering the number of people around the world that wish to use it.

Perhaps someone out there will consider moving the source to sourceforge
so that interested parties can have blatant bugs fixed once more?

--
     _/_)    YourAmigo Pty Ltd     http://www.YourAmigo.com/      |( \