Embarrassing Bug in Suggested PATCH: Accessing status message strings

Oh how embarrassing this is: The patch I sent out yesterday contains a
nasty bug. In my application, it resulted in a Segfault after a couple of
dozen request, but it could cause immediate errors  as well:

The line  (line 121)

	dest[n] = '\0';

in HTString.c should be replaced by something like:

	*(*dest + n) = '\0';

Which adds that other level of indirection necessary to dereference the
char **dest

A corrected patch is attached. If you have applied yesterdays patch
already, you may either edit HTString.c as indicated above, or you may
reverse yesterdays patch by using patch -r and then apply todays patch.

I hope there are no other bugs in there: now my application can handle
several hundreds of request (before I shut it down gracefully.)

Thank you for your patiencem, and sorry for any inconvenience.

peter