Re: [Re: libwww pipelining recovery bug?]

"Raffaele Sena" <raff@nuvomedia.com> wrote:
> I noticed that in some cases requests get stuck in libwww and never
> return in corresponding callbacks. I turned libwww tracing and did
> grep for word 'pending'. It seems that after performing pipeline
> "recovery" libwww completely brokes with requests to this particular
> host (which it tried to recover).

    Which version of libwww are you using ? I think I had a similar problems,
but
    this was ages ago. I also submitted some changes for something like this.

-- Raffaele

[Mikhail Grouchinski]

I'm using the latest release version 5.2.8

I also purified my application with Purify and cleaned all
Purify detected errors so that there should be no any miracles
related to memory overlaps.

I also noticed that at the time this problem occurs a bunch
of requests terminates with return code -902 (HT_INTERRUPTED)
This termination happens in one second.

If it is fixed what is the fix?
Where in a CVS source control can I find these changes?

Thanks much,
Mikhail Grouchinski