Re: HTLocal bug?

Kinuko Yasuda <kinuko@tom.sfc.keio.ac.jp> wrote:

> If FileEvent() returns here(as in my patch), the previous file open
> eventually finishes and calls FileEvent() with HTEvent_CLOSE, then
>  1. FileEvent() calls FileCleanup(),
>  2. FileCleanup() calls HTNet_delete(),
>  3. HTNet_delete() calls unregister_net(),
>  4. unregister_net() calls check_pending(),
>  5. check_pending() calls HTHost_launchPending(), and
>  6. HTHost_launchPending() launches the postponed request
>     in the host->pending.

This is how I thought things should work as well, but they don't seem to. I
keep getting a trace message like this:
HTHost...... No ActivateRequest callback handler registered

As in, calling HTHost_launchPending() can't find a callback to get the
request underway.

It looks to me to be a fair bit of work to add an ActivateRequest callback
to HTFile.c, and I'm not sure how to go about it.
--
Sam Couter                                              sam@topic.com.au
Internet Engineer                               http://www.topic.com.au/