Re: Library stalling trying to retrieve password protected URLs

hi,
if you look at the commandline Example (HTLine.c), you might find what you want.
You can use this programm in an
interactive and non-interactive mode. I ported this code to the robot
programm. It worked after I added the the profile statement to the existing one:
    /* Initiate W3C Reference Library with a robot profile */
--->    HTProfile_newNoCacheClient(APP_NAME, APP_VERSION);	//wichtig für
Passwort Abfrage!!!!!
    HTProfile_newRobot(APP_NAME, APP_VERSION);

This might be not perfect, but it works.

K.O.Linn