Re: Problem Running Examples on Win95

Hi,
may be you should use winsock2.h instead of winsock.h if you want to compile
the library by yourself.
The dll's must be in the systems (or a path directory).
I am using (with MSVC 4.2) the following Preprocessor settings.
WIN32,_DEBUG,_CONSOLE,_WINSOCKAPI_ optionally WWW_WIN_ASYNC ... and it seems
to work.

K.O. Linn