From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen [mailto:frystyk@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 1999 8:18 PM
To: Vladimir Kozlov; www-lib@w3.org
Cc: jose.kahan@w3.org
Subject: Re: Precompiled libwww wor wintel. New version (5.2.5)

At 16:05 2/18/99 +0300, Vladimir Kozlov wrote:

>Please note, that because of these changes the size of installation and
>binaries now increased in approx. three times (all MSVC staff now is
>linked statically), but it should be independent from MSVC DLLs now -
>please inform me if it is not true!!!

Thanks a lot for all the hard work! I just tried out your latest
binaires
and I have problems getting them to run - I get a protection fault when
I try

	comline http://www.w3.org

and I also problems in the web commander where I also get a protection
fault.

Does anyone else see this or is it just me?

Henrik
--
Henrik Frystyk Nielsen,
World Wide Web Consortium