Re: Still status = -902

olga wrote:

> After fix in HTChannl.c (cleaning the desctiptors set) I still see the same
> behavior: When some host closes connection - next select returns error.

I found two problems that I think cause this:

1) there is what I think is an OS bug in some select - when calling
select on a half open socket, select can return -1 even though it
shouldn't. I have now added a check for this situation but will have to
check some TCP gurus to be sure.

2) there was a bug in who could lock the host object - this should now
be fixed.

As a result, I don't see the 902 problem anymore.

I have committed this to CVS - please try it out.

Henrik