Re: Terminal-Based really simple WebBrowser

At 19:04 10/28/98 +0100, Frank Knobloch wrote:

>We subscribed this list cause we are searching for a solution for a problem
>which we will solve via html/http.

Sounds like a nice and definitely doable project. This is not the right
place for soliciting programmers to help you with it, though.

You can use libwww for whatever purpose you like. However, the idea of
libwww as open source code is that a lot of people actually improve it,
adapt it, and fix bugs at a very fast speed. This is what this list is for.

Therfore, join the party and hack up a cool but dumb terminal browser!

See also

	http://www.opensource.org/

for a description of the term open source.

Thanks,

Henrik
--
Henrik Frystyk Nielsen,