Re: ComLine tool Problem

At 09:10 10/29/98 -0600, Brian Weller wrote:

>I'm having a problem using the ComLine tool in the library.  GET seems to
>work fine, but when I use POST the process just hangs in the same place
ever
>time.  I have also tried to use the POST example from Library/Examples but
>get same result. What am I doing wrong?

I am not sure you are doing anything wrong. The command line that you sent
works on linux, solaris, digital unix, and NT. I think this is OS related.
I have no experience with OpenStep 4.2/Intel at all, but it looks like it
has problems handling timers in the select system call - this is at least
what it looks like from here.

Do you have some other platform, you can try this on?

Henrik

--
Henrik Frystyk Nielsen,
World Wide Web Consortium