Re: Beta 3 configure script problem

"Kim Liu" writes:
> I've just downloaded the beta 3 release. The configure script has a bug at th
> place where it checks for the TCL library. Both of the following "test"
> command should have  double quotes around the argument.

I am sorry that the new beta 3 hasn't been announced at all but anyway - now
it's in place. Unfortunately there were some problems with the first version
that you have downloaded. I have now generated a new version which should be
better, so please try it again.

The release notes for the beta 3 version are available as

	http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Library/User/ReleaseNotes.html

Thanks,

World Wide Web Consortium, MIT/LCS NE43-356