Re: Jigsaw does not set a session cookie

I have done some more testing, and I think I have found a
race. I added some debug output to class HttpMessage:

*** HttpMessage.java    Thu Feb 14 15:46:28 2002
--- HttpMessage-debug.java      Thu Feb 14 15:46:53 2002
***************
*** 728,733 ****
--- 728,734 ----
      public void emit(OutputStream out)
        throws IOException
      {
+       System.out.println("emit");
        startEmit(out, EMIT_ALL) ;
        if ( major > 0 )
            emitHeaders(out, EMIT_ALL);
***************
*** 1359,1364 ****
--- 1360,1366 ----
       */

      public void setSetCookie(HttpSetCookieList setcookie) {
+       System.out.println("New Cookie List(setSetCookie)");
        setHeaderValue(H_SET_COOKIE, setcookie);
      }

***************
*** 1380,1385 ****
--- 1382,1388 ----
       */

      public void setCookie(HttpCookieList cookie) {
+       System.out.println("New Cookie List(setCookie)");
        setHeaderValue(H_COOKIE, cookie);
      }

I see two cases:
1) debug output: emit, NewCookieList  => no set-cookie in the response
2) debug output: NewCookieList, emit  => set-cookie in the response

The problems seems to be in the ServletRunner.run(), but I do not
understand that code yet.

Lars

On Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2002 11:04, Lars Brueckner worte: