Re: Update on PUT Corruption, question on HTTP version setting

An observation that I did a while ago is that the squid proxy has a
setting described below. It could be some restriction like that you're
running into IF there is a transparent proxy in between. (Although the
error isn't the same...)
I can't see why your ISP would impose such a restriction though...

Quoted from the squid.conf file:
#  TAG: request_body_max_size	(KB)
#	This specifies the maximum size for an HTTP request body.
#	In other words, the maximum size of a PUT/POST request.
#	A user who attempts to send a request with a body larger
#	than this limit receives an "Invalid Request" error message.
#	If you set this parameter to a zero, there will be no limit
#	imposed.

--Niklas