Re: Unix user access restrictions and Jigsaw

Have you tried chmod'ing the CGIs to be have the SUID bit set?  You may
not have to mess with Jigsaw at all if your OS supports it (most flavors
of UNIX do).

On the other hand doing that with servlets would be a major challenge as
they run multithreaded within a single process (the Jigsaw process).

Wes