Re: Servlets in root - How do i configure

On Tue, 29 Aug 2000, Walter do Valle wrote:

> Very good question!
>
> What can I do if I need my servlet directory be my home directory
> (directory that has my index.html file)? Is it possible?

As the ServletDirectoryFrame inherits from HTTPFrame, and does not
redefine the basic functionalities, replacing the HTTPFrame by the
ServletDirectoryFrame, it just (more or less) add the directory attached
to the underlying resource to the classpath.
So you can attach it to a PassDirectory (as you probably has used this to
map your home dir).