Re: jigsaw under windows

Roland,

Under windows, Jigsaw runs out of the bow, just
unzip Jigasaw without changing the directory structure
go in the script directory
Launch install.bat , this will set up some properties for you
Launch jigsaw.bat, this launches the server

After this use one of the two administration tool provided (... jigadmin)