Re: getting the POST data when proxying

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, Stan Pinte wrote:

> hello,
>
> I couldn't achive getting the POST data when proxying the HTTP traffic,
> using the client.getInputStream method. This method seems to block the
> system. Would anyone know a way how to get that info?

Hum, when you get the stream to read the POST, you are consuming it, so
the body of the POST is not passed to the remote server, then it is
blocked until the request timeouts.

There is an exemple in org.w3c.jigedit.filters.SimpleGrepFilter that
forbid a PUT when some strings are in the body, it may be adapted to your
need.