From: Yves Lafon [mailto:ylafon@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, 12 January 2000 03:24
To: CAMERON, CRAIG
Cc: 'www-jigsaw@w3.org'
Subject: RE: Proxy Configuration Problems

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000, CAMERON, CRAIG wrote:

> I've just had a look at the cmd shell window running in the background:
>
> Exception occurred during event dispatching:
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: invalid range properties
> 	at

javax.swing.DefaultBoundedRangeModel.<init>(DefaultBoundedRangeModel.java:91
> )
> 	.... other errors (lots)
> I'm using the default startup scripts (for NT) but maybe I need something
> extra in my path?  Everything else seems to work fine including http
server
> (but not proxy)

Hum it looks like an old bug we fixed, you should get the latest version
of the jar files (and jigsaw.zip) available from
http://jigsaw.w3.org/Devel/classes-2.0/19991201/
Also I plan to release a 2.0.4 soon with all the changes available in the
devel version and some more.