Re: cache policy

I am inferring the you are referring to Jigsaw's LRU caching of resource
meta information and not the resource itself.  This resource information is
fundamentally some meta information that is part and parcel to the
HTTP/1.0/1.1 protocols.

Does Jigsaw cache recently served HTML?  If I call the same HTML page thrice
in succession does Jigsaw serve a cached (ignoring time out / expirations)
HTML page each time or does it read in the HTML file via file I/O calls each
time and therefore depends on the OS to buffer/cache disk I/Os.  I did not
find this kind of caching of the resource itself (HTML file) inside Jigsaw,
just the caching resource meta information (resource size, MIME type etc..)
in the source code.

Regards,

Ray