Re: Second trial...

Ok, that was not possible, but this will be in the next maintenance
release [1]. You will have the list of users relative to the selected
realm ONLY if the realm value has already been committed.

Regards, Benoit.

[1] http://jigsaw.w3.org/Devel/classes/

Buchs Christian wrote:

> 1) You create a realm and put users with their passwords
>    in it, let's say bob:bob, alice:alice.
>
> 2) You install GenericAuthFilter on a frame. When you edit
>    this filter and push on the edit button to specify the
>    the users, no list of already existant users appears,
>    although alice and bob are in the selected realm.
>
> My question: what must be modified/configured in Jigsaw so that
> already existant users appear in the user list in
> GenericAuthFilter?
>
> It would be nice if one of the two Jigsaw team members or anyone
> else could answer to this question.
>
> Ch Buchs.

                      World Wide Web Consortium   (W3C)
                    Architecture domain - Jigsaw Engineer