Second trial...

1) You create a realm and put users with their passwords
   in it, let's say bob:bob, alice:alice.

2) You install GenericAuthFilter on a frame. When you edit
   this filter and push on the edit button to specify the
   the users, no list of already existant users appears,
   although alice and bob are in the selected realm.

My question: what must be modified/configured in Jigsaw so that
already existant users appear in the user list in
GenericAuthFilter?

It would be nice if one of the two Jigsaw team members or anyone
else could answer to this question.

Ch Buchs.