RE: how do we build custom realms

AclRealm seems to initialize AuthRealm in acquireRealm().
Should I override that? if I extend AclRealm, how do we
make sure httpd uses it? Using AuthRealm is not an option.

I want to initialize a custom realm that is not administered
by Jigsaw Admin. How do I load such a realm?

What is the process model for calling up AclFilter.authenticate(req, acl)?
Would we need to extend this?

thnx.