Re: Running Jigsaw as a Service

On Fri, 14 May 1999, Jilani Khaldi wrote:

> Hi all,
> How can I run Jigsaw as a NT Service, so I can keep it running when I
> log-off.

See
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-jigsaw/1999MarApr/0119.html
I tried the tool linked in this email and it works great.
The only thing is when you reboot the machine, you then have to log on,
kill the server using jigkill then you can reboot.
They should design services so that stop script should be called (ala Unix
;) ).