Re: Re: Filters on Servlets?

Thanks for the help guys,

I was originally hoping that Jigsaw read the content-type of
all returned HTTP objects and applied the appropriate
filter.  With the exception of servlets, is this how it
works or does jigsaw decide the mime type by the extension?

At any rate, I've written a simple ResourceFilter called
XMLFilter that transforms XML to HTML (or whatever) using
the XML stylesheet pi from the requested document.  It uses
the XSLP library and IBM's XML parser.  You can get it at
ftp://ftp.i-no.com/pub/xmlfilter.jar

You'll have to recompile the XMLFilter.java file since I
hard-coded the document base.

Comments appreciated.

Art