Re: [www-jigsaw] <none>

I apologize for the scant information provided. I do not have access to the
machine with Jigsaw in the next two three days. Hence I cannot give the trace
information you asked for. However I can give information on the steps I have
taken.

1. I have developed a servlet "matrix.tenza.servlet.MxLogin.class" which I want
to use.
2. I create directory /Jigsaw/Jigsaw/WWW/servlets
3. I start Jigsaw
4. I start Jigadm
5. I open up root and upto Space Node. servlets Node appears
6. I click on "servlets" resource.
7. I select  <Frames> Tab  on the right panel
8. I specify "org.w3c.jigsaw.servlets.ServletDirectoryFrame" in the class
field.
9. I click on <Add Frame> button
9. I select <Resources>  Tab
10. I specify the name as MxLogin
11. I specify the class as "org.w3c.jigsaw.servlets.ServletWrapper"
12. I click on <Add Resource> button
13. I open up servlets node on the left panel. MxLogin resource appears
14. I select "MxLogin" resource.
15. I select <Properties> Tab of MxLogin resource on the right Panel
16. I specify the servlet-class as "matrix.tenza.servlet.MxLogin" ( I want to
use the Classpath for servlet loading. This is present in ClassPath)
17. I set the Auto-Reload to Off
18. I click on "Commit" button
19. I get a dialog button "Remote Access Exception"

P.S.

I have tried "matrix.tenza.servlet.MxLogin.class" with the same results.
However, if I delete the complete entry in servlet-class text field and set
Auto-Reload to ON. The Commit works.. Now again I select <Properties> TAB for
MxLogin. The servlet-class appears as "matrix.tenza.servlet.MxLogin". I set
"Auto-Reload" to Off and select <Commit> button. the servlet is accepted. This
happens sometimes, not always

Hope you can help me. Thanks

Regards

S.Ramaswamy