RE: Jigsaw and OpenVMS

Francesco,

Thank you for your interesting mail about the problems with Jigsaw.
Unfortunately, we are unable to help you, since this application was written
by another company.  We would be happy to receive any problem reports
directly from W3C, if they wish to report any problems with our JDK on
OpenVMS.  They should deal with us directly using the support channels we
have outlined on our web site at
http://www.digital.com/java/contact/index.html
<http://www.digital.com/java/contact/index.html> .

Thank you for your interest in Compaq and the DIGITAL JDK.

Regards,
Dianne Davis
Java and DIGITAL C++ Product Manager
Compaq Computer Corporation
110 Spit Brook Road, ZK02-3/N30, Nashua, NH     03062
Email:  dianne.davis@digital.com <mailto:dianne.davis@digital.com>
Tel: 603-884-6008               Fax: 603-884-0153