Re: Servlet Exceptions.

 Did you extract the content of jsdk.jar? If yes, this is the reason of
 the ClassCastException.
 Jigsaw use a specific ClassLoader for servlets and this could create
 some problems in that particular case. This problem will be solved
 in the next release.

 Regards, Benoit.

Rui Gil writes:

> Hi !
>
> I'm trying to run the simplest servlet in jigsaw,
> I have JSDK2.0 in my CLASSPATH, the config went
> smooth but I always get :
>
> Servlet has thrown exception:java.lang.ClassCastException:
> org.w3c.jigsaw.servlet.JigsawHttpServletRequest
>
> What's happening ?
> I'm trying to run JSDK2.0 examples, with Jigsaw2.0beta2 in a win95.
>
> Thx,
>
> Rui Gil

                      World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
                    Architecture domain - Jigsaw Team