Re: http post

Rogers Erika-LER003 writes:

> I'm attempting to write a client that sends a post to the jigsaw server
> and based on that post, jigsaw send back the appropriate reply.
> However, I am unsure of where i jigsaw posts are processed (I need to
> modify this) and also how to generate a post.  Any help would be
> appreciated.

 The POST Request are processed by the PostableFrame [1][2][3]. To
 generate a POST Request, see java.net.URLEncoder. Jigsaw provide a
 URLDecoder[4].

 ex:

	request.setMethod("POST");
	string body = java.net.URLEncoder.encode('your post data');
	request.setOutputStream(new StringBufferInputStream(body));

 Benoit

 [1] org.w3c.jigsaw.frames.PostableFrame
 [2] http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/Reference/org.w3c.jigsaw.frames.PostableFrame.html
 [3] http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/Programmer/api/org.w3c.jigsaw.frames.PostableFrame.html