Re: Jigsaw and Servlets!

> I saw in posts to this mailing list that there are several bugs in the
> servlet support of Jigsaw.
>
> Where can I find the most recent servlet-patches for Jigsaw beta1?
>
> Wolfgang
>
> --

 Here is the last version of the servlet package, unzip it in
 the w3c/jigsaw/servlet directory and just compile it.
 Now the autoload feature works fine except for servlet classes
 in zip files (theses classes are loaded but never re-loaded, except
 if the server is restarted).
                      World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
                    Architecture domain - Jigsaw Team

  http://www.w3.org/People/Mahe - bmahe@w3.org - +33.4.93.65.79.89