Re: Changing initial root resource

I would be happy to just set the property. What do I set it to? It wants
a resource name which httpd.initialize() eventually looks up in the root
resource store. How do I get that resource name (that I specify as the
value of the w3c.jigsaw.root.name property) mapped to the my resource in
the root resource store?

Also, can I set the property at any time or do I need to set it before
httpd.initialize() or some other time?

Thanks in advance.

As an aside, how did the default "root" resource get set up?

-Mark