ProcessFilter and the command attribute. (fwd)

It means that the content of the reply, i.e. the entity-body of the
reply, will be sent to the process through a pipe. The external filter
process is responsible for reading the body from standard input, and
writing the result of its filtering to standard output.

HTTP headers are not sent through the filter.