Re: Content-type Header not turned off in cgi

Anselm Baird_Smith wrote:

Anselm Baird_Smith wrote:

> The 'noheader' option means that the server will not even examine what
> it sends back to the client (ie your script has to do everything, all
> its output is sent straight back to the client).

Yes, that's exactly what I want to acheive, since the scripts do emit
their own content type header.

So I am ending up with two, one that is trapped by the browser, and the
other one get inserted as text in the html page generated by the script.

> Anselm.

Now I have another problem, somehow i messed up the directory "users"
and can not access the manuals.

Regards

Igancio

 R.H.P. On-Line Stores      |       Online ordering of
 14629 SW 104th St.         |             RHP
 Miami, Florida  33186      |   <http://www.rhpworld.org/>
 1-305-388 3103             | <mailto:rhpstores@rhpworld.org>