Re: The new MS Java JDK

As I mentioned in an earlier note we too cannont get the latest MS Java
kit OR MSIE 3.0 to run Java (even though the MSIE3.0 beta2 + Java add-on
worked quite well).

We keep getting lang exceptions when trying Java (except, strangely, if
the Java code is at 1.0 JDK level).

We suspect that MS Java doesn't work with JDK 1.0.2 code.

We are very keen to solve this problem & any clues from anyone would be
most welcome.

Cheers  -  Doug Marker - Internet Age