Re: OLD CGI CALLS

I have tried with a binary executable (a 'C' pgm) and a REXX script
which gets interpreted by OS/2. Both do the same. I have had a look at
the CgiResource Java code but would need to spend a little more time
trying to follow the complete flow of control.

I thought I might try to add some status messages in the code that write
to the console, so I could see where the logic 'hangs'.

Cheers -  Doug Marker

(PS I am about to try Jigsaw on IBM AIX (Unix). I got their beta Java
code & JIT last week-end. After that we will try Win/NT (won't waste my
valuable time with Win95)).