Re: OLD CGI CALLS

On Tue, 2 Jul 1996, Anselm Baird-Smith wrote:

> For some other purposes I just played with the CgiResource this
> afternoon, and I had no problem having it to run normally. I would be
> glad to try to help anyone that has trouble setting it up.

As I tried to point out -- I am in no doubt that the problem is between
my code and the Java interpretor. I have used CgiResource a number of
times, now, and have it working. This instance is with a CGI application that
I rolled 100% from scratch in C++ (don't ask!) hence I suspect it behaves
quite differently to a Perl or shell script.

I'll reproduce my problem and see if I can get any clues from the core
file. I don't expect much success though....

Adam
--
NEON Inc. 7400 East Orchard Road, Suite 230, Englewood, CO 80111 +1-303-6943933