Re: Problems with SVG parsing

Jose Antonio Villarreal a écrit :
> Well, i'm using debian testing, and i installed this graphvis with apt-get.
> Here is the apt-cache show output..., i don't know if is the correct
> version, it seem that is 2.2.1.  And the dot program is in /usr/bin/dot

That's probably 2.2.1 indeed. I suspect this is a GraphViz-related
problem, even though it fails with a diacritics/acentos free RDF file.
Several versions of GraphViz have had issues with the SVG output.

Could you send me one of your RDF files that fails ? That would allow me
to confirm that the problem is GraphViz-related, and I could tell you
what version to use (the most recent one taken from the GraphViz web
site [1] should work fine ; you might have to build it, as I don't think
they provide Debian packages).

[1] http://www.graphviz.org/