Re: GraphViz SVG driver updated - but breaks IsaViz 1.0

Nick,

I fixed the problem. The nullpointerexception was caused by a change in
the structure of SVG files generated by dot (previous dot versions were
adding a "g" element around "path" elements that is no longer there in
1.8.4 and later).

There was also another minor problem due to your new DOCTYPE
declaration.  I was telling Xerces (XML parser) not to validate SVG
files when parsing them. But I did not explicitely tell it not to load
the external DTD subset, so it was trying each time to access the DTD at
the URI you provide. I've changed this so that Xerces does not try to
retrieve the external/remote DTD anymore.

I've just built a new release of IsaViz, called 1.0a that just addresses
  this specific problem, so that people can use graphviz/dot 1.8.x
(x>=4) with IsaViz.

Thanks the report,
Emmanuel

--
emmanuel.pietriga@xrce.xerox.com |  Xerox Research Centre Europe
Contextual Computing             |  6, Chemin de Maupertuis