Re: versions compatibility

The problem has been fixed.
It was indeed an incompatibility between dot 1.8.4 and previous versions
  (the SVG output has slightly changed for splines).

As this is important, I'm not waiting version 1.1 to release the fix.
I'm building a new version called 1.0a that will be available on-line
today. It will not include the 1.1 features as I still have to test some
of them.

I'll make an annoucement.

Emmanuel

--
emmanuel.pietriga@xrce.xerox.com |  Xerox Research Centre Europe
Contextual Computing             |  6, Chemin de Maupertuis