RE: Wide Review of Data Catalog Vocabulary Version 2

Hello Peter and DXWG,

Thanks for your request for review. Please note that we only perform the internationalization (I18N) portion of a wide review. I have added your specification to our review radar [1] and set the due date to 21 June 2019. Please advise if this date is acceptable. Although we will endeavor to meet your requested schedule, I have to note that 2-3 weeks is not enough time for a review, particularly if we make comments that require discussion. Please allow more time (we recommend starting this process at the FPWD stage) in the future. You may also wish to perform a self-review [2].

> Please can you route these through the public email route:  public-dxwg-comments@w3.org<mailto:public-dxwg-comments@w3.org>  in the next 2-3 weeks

I note that in your document you call for github issues. We *strongly* prefer to file github issues, since these facilitate tracking more readily and aid in our review process.

Please refer any questions or concerns you have to me.

Best Regards (for I18N),

Addison

Addison Phillips
Sr. Principal SDE – I18N (Amazon)