W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-international@w3.org > July to September 2018

[minutes] Internationalization telecon 2018-08-23

From: r12a <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 17:12:54 +0100
To: www International <www-international@w3.org>
Message-ID: <d63f9fc1-2871-8092-f7c9-ffd9c9bf9130@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/2018/08/23-i18n-minutes.html






text extract follows:


  - DRAFT -

            Internationalization Working Group Teleconference

23 Aug 2018

    [2]Agenda

       [2] 
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-core/2018Aug/0009.html

Attendees

    Present
           Bert, David, JcK, addison, stpeter

    Regrets
           Fuqiao

    Chair
           Addison Phillips

    Scribe
           addison

Contents

      * [3]Topics
          1. [4]Agenda and Minutes
          2. [5]Action Items
          3. [6]Info Share
          4. [7]RADAR and Active Work Review
          5. [8]PaymentAddress.languageCode
          6. [9]input-events comments
          7. [10]Specdev and character definitions
          8. [11]AOB?
      * [12]Summary of Action Items
      * [13]Summary of Resolutions
      __________________________________________________________

    trackbot, prepare teleconference

    <agendabot> clear agenda

    <scribe> ScribeNick: addison

Agenda and Minutes

Action Items

    [14]https://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/open

      [14] https://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/open

    action-743?

    <trackbot> action-743 -- Addison Phillips to Set up agenda for
    tpac -- due 2018-08-16 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [15]https://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/743

      [15] https://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/743

    [16]https://www.w3.org/International/wiki/2018TPACAgenda

      [16] https://www.w3.org/International/wiki/2018TPACAgenda

    close action-743

    <trackbot> Closed action-743.

    agenda

Info Share

RADAR and Active Work Review

    [17]https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/projects/1

      [17] https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/projects/1

    [18]http://w3c.github.io/i18n-activity/projects/

      [18] http://w3c.github.io/i18n-activity/projects/

    richard: one of the folks in beihang spoke to a prof who sent a
    doc with lreq for mongolian
    ... looks pretty good
    ... spruced up the mongolian tf
    ... took his doc and converted to html

PaymentAddress.languageCode

    [19]https://github.com/w3c/payment-request/issues/608

      [19] https://github.com/w3c/payment-request/issues/608

    stpeter: (intro)

input-events comments

    [20]https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-core/2018J
    ulSep/0036.html

      [20] 
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-core/2018JulSep/0036.html

    [21]https://github.com/w3c/input-events/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q
    =is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Ai18n-comment

      [21] 
https://github.com/w3c/input-events/issues?utf8=โœ“&q=is:issue+is:open+label:i18n-comment

    [22]https://github.com/w3c/input-events/issues/72

      [22] https://github.com/w3c/input-events/issues/72

    [23]https://github.com/w3c/input-events/issues/71

      [23] https://github.com/w3c/input-events/issues/71

    [24]https://github.com/w3c/input-events/issues/70

      [24] https://github.com/w3c/input-events/issues/70

    <scribe> ACTION: richard: review input-events issue 70

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-749 - Review input-events issue 70
    [on Richard Ishida - due 2018-08-30].

    <scribe> ACTION: addison: review input-events issues 71-73

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-750 - Review input-events issues
    71-73 [on Addison Phillips - due 2018-08-30].

    <r12a>
    [25]http://w3c.github.io/i18n-drafts/articles/definitions-chara
    cters/index.en.html#characters

      [25] 
http://w3c.github.io/i18n-drafts/articles/definitions-characters/index.en.html#characters

Specdev and character definitions

    [26]https://w3c.github.io/bp-i18n-specdev/#char_truncation

      [26] https://w3c.github.io/bp-i18n-specdev/#char_truncation

    [27]https://aphillips.github.io/bp-i18n-specdev/#char_truncatio
    n

      [27] https://aphillips.github.io/bp-i18n-specdev/#char_truncation

    <r12a> ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿคน๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€

    <r12a> [28]https://r12a.github.io/pickers/taitham/

      [28] https://r12a.github.io/pickers/taitham/

AOB?

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: addison: review input-events issues 71-73
    [NEW] ACTION: richard: review input-events issue 70

Summary of Resolutions

    [End of minutes]
Received on Thursday, 23 August 2018 16:12:58 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 22:41:13 UTC