Re: Internationalization Review Procedures BoF @ IETF 102

From: Martin J. Dürst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 15:39:00 +0900
To: Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@mozilla.com>, www International <www-international@w3.org>
Hello Peter,

On 2018/07/13 00:57, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Next week the IETF will hold a Birds of a Feather session on procedures
> for reviewing the i18n aspects of IETF specifications. Remote
> participation is available in case anyone would like to be involved. You
> can find the coordinates and agenda here:
>
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/102/materials/agenda-102-i18nrp-00

Many thanks for this link. To background reading, I'd also add:

RFC 2277:   IETF Policy on Character Sets and Languages
(it's a bit dated, but still an active BCP, and very relevant topic-wise)

RFC 6530:   Overview and Framework for Internationalized Email

Also, is there a mailing list linked to the BOF? I guess I should have
noted it if there was an announcement for such a list, but I don't
remember seeing anything.

Please note that I won't be able to participate in the BOF, even not
remotely, because of heavy time zone difference. But I may be able to
comment otherwise.

Regards,   Martin.