Re: agenda+ allow input type="email" to accept unicode values, HTML issue #845

--On Monday, October 30, 2017 12:24 +0000 r12a <ishida@w3.org>
wrote:

> https://github.com/w3c/html/issues/845
>
> this issue appears to be stalled.  I think we should move
> JcK's comment in
> https://github.com/w3c/html/issues/538#issuecomment-292811143
> to this issue, and explain that there's a chicken-and-egg
> problem here and that the HTML spec is reinforcing the problem
> by specifying something that prevents Universal Acceptance
> moving forward.
>
> thoughts?

I've added a specific note about the last comment, but my
earlier explanation may still be useful.  And explicitly
pointing out the egg-and-chicken problem may be too.

    john