Re: [w3c/i18n-discuss] notification issues

[removing this from the github issue, since it is off topic]

On 29/04/2016 17:01, asmusf wrote:
 > I received two copies of this message, and one did not show the typeface
 > disctinction directly, but substituted **.

Presumably that's because you are subscribed to both the
public-digipub-ig and www-international lists.  I also received it
twice.  This wasn't expected. I'll look into ways of fixing it.  Please
be patient in the meantime (especially as we're now heading into the
Bank Holiday weekend, so it may take a few days).

The 'substitution' problem is because you are seeing the markdown code
that github uses. It's particularly an issue for this case, because i'm
using the markdown to reproduce what's seen on the hardcopy page i have,
but there's a simple solution. View the comment on Github.

ri