Re: Copying multi-range selection

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 9:04 PM, Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org> wrote:
> my question was specifically, why do it in a non-standard way for bidi text?
> (typical scenario is split visual but one range internally)

Which is not great for users, right? Also, as Addison points out, it's
unclear how that would work on a touch screen. The reason it came up
is that with new CSS features, this problem now also affects the LTR
population. Which is kind of a sad state of affairs for that to be the
reason this gets looked at...

Also, while I'm here, thank you Mati, that is a great reply!

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/