Re: [css-counter-styles] Ethiopian numbering

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 17:45:05 +0000
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
CC: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>, WWW International <www-international@w3.org>, Philippe Le H├ęgaret <plh@w3.org>
On 13/01/2015 02:48, fantasai wrote:

>> (And it looks like we never did get Counter Styles published as CR? We
>> should bug the WG about this change on Wednesday, then publish
>> afterwards.)
>
> We have a resolution on it already. IIRC, we're waiting for some
> enterprising W3C Staff Contact to sort out the requisite red tape.
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2014Dec/0298.html
> Hopefully they didn't forget about it?

Reading the minutes I saw

   plinss: Do we have tests for the new ones?
   TabAtkins: I'm not sure if the existing tests do, but it's trivial
              to adjust so that can be done.

Don't forget that i created tests for all the counter styles in the
predefined counter styles doc, so I assume that they would serve.

http://www.w3.org/International/tests/repository/predefined-counter-styles/results-predefined-counter-styles

I probably ought to run those tests again to check that the results are
up to date.

ri