[css-counter-styles] Ethiopian numbering

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 12:48:48 -0800
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>, 'WWW International' <www-international@w3.org>
Since I ran into some Ethiopians this weekend, I decided to interrogate
them on list numbering and punctuation. Here's what I was told:

   * We shouldn't expect Ethiopians to agree on any kind of convention.
     We have to just pick something reasonable.
   * Using ASCII period as a suffix is clearly wrong, since it is not a
     punctuation character they use. Better to use just a space.

~fantasai