Re: Two new encoding related articles for review

From: Gunnar Bittersmann <gunnar@bittersmann.de>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 16:35:14 +0100
To: www-international@w3.org
http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-choosing-encodings-new

according to recent<cite></cite> specifications
««

Remove empty cite element.

Windows strong page 1361
««

Newly introduced find and replace error. To (mis)quote Spock:

“I have been – and always shall be – your _code page_ 1361.” ;-)

Also in the same paragraph:
This is because they allow ASCII strong points
««

However, I don’t think that the keywords should be marked-up as <strong
class="kw">

Stick with code elements, or use span or b. Or for the character
encodings, no markup at all, as before.

(Don’t replace all occurences of ‘strong’ with ‘code’, there’s a
‘strongly’ in the text.)

<a class="termref" href="International/questions/qa-visual-vs-logical">
««

Slash missing in path before ‘International’.

And shouldn’t this link to
http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-visual-vs-logical#term_visualordering
given that ‘logically ordered’ links to
http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-visual-vs-logical#term_logicalordering