(unknown charset) Re: [css-text] Arabic letters connecting between elements with display: inline

From: (unknown charset) Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 19:51:13 +0100
To: (unknown charset) Aharon (Vladimir) Lanin <aharon@google.com>
Cc: (unknown charset) Lina Kemmel <LKEMMEL@il.ibm.com>, "Amir E. Aharoni" <amir.aharoni@mail.huji.ac.il>, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad@behdad.org>, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad@google.com>, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, jfkthame@gmail.com, "public-i18n-bidi@w3.org" <public-i18n-bidi@w3.org>, Simon Montagu <smontagu@mozilla.com>, WWW International <www-international@w3.org>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
My example with the Google logo might not be so valid, since Google
uses the same font style and font weight in all its characters - it
only differs color and color still counts as same font (face, style,
and weight). But nevertheless, logos is a case were one might want to
vary each character in the word by more - or other things - than by
color.

Leif Halvard Silli

Leif Halvard Silli, Sun, 23 Feb 2014 17:45:36 +0100: